Including open dance evening on October 26th
Presence of Heart
Presence of Heart is a dance journey to support your capacity to be connected and centred in presence of heart in an ever changing world. This is a weekend to learn tools and practices to meet and engage with life and give what you have to give without losing yourself. Take time to honour the journey of your heart. Allow this dreaming heart to open new pathways of possibility in your life. This is an opportunity to resource and strengthen your own circle and to retune to the resonance and wisdom within your heart.
Do you sometimes get stuck in familiar emotions or unable to express certain emotions? Is it a challenge for you to express how you really feel sometimes? Would you like to be more alive and connected to what your heart really loves? Or do you simply want to dance your heart out?
The subtle, strong and clear practices of Movement Medicine can strengthen our capacity to dance with life, however stormy the weather. You will learn simple to use excersices such as:
- The Awakening the Dancer practice for connection, expression and accessing the creative force of life
- Activating your circle practice for strengthening the integrity of your boundaries and your capacity to focus
- Tree of life practice for grounding, cultivation of presence in body, heart, mind and deepening relationship with the archetypes of Yin and Yang.
- Dancing the elements for resourcing and inspiration in the dance to expand your capacity to articulate, express and befriend our emotions
- Planting heart dream seeds practice a great time at the beginning of the year to support your intentions as we approach Spring Equinox
- Creating a Prayer Bundle a creative way to focus your intentions for the year ahead
Over the weekend we will explore these easy to use practices and more to increase our capacity to befriend our hearts and access the extraordinary power of this teacher. We will have a Movement Medicine Heart ceremony to awaken the healing, dreaming and warrior heart, including simple ritual to honour the journey of our hearts past, present and future.
All welcome. Whatever your experience. Through the inspiration and support of the dance we gain a deeper understanding of the language of the heart as a resource in our lives and learn how to be more fully alive and awake to the drum beat of this extraordinary teacher. Come home to your own heart.
Whether you are a seasoned dancer or newcomer you will come away with a tool kit of practical and subtle exercises relevant for meeting the challenges of walking this life in these times
FOR BOOKINGS AND INFORMATION CONTACT LUC BELOW: