An adventure into voice and dance to tune into the medicine of the Equinox
The Dancing Warrior is an archetypal force that resides within us all. It is the energy that provides us with the strength to face the challenges of life and navigate our experiences with wisdom and flexibility.
The ongoing process of bringing the medicine home can be a challenge. We will work with the maps of the body-heart-mind over the past-present-future to clear emotional blocks and sabotaging beliefs to clear the way to strengthen the bridge between the AP vision and your day to day life.
MOVEMENT MEDICINE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
WITH DAVID MOONEY AND YASIA LEISERACH
BEGINS JANUARY 2021
The Apprenticeship program includes time to work with your teachers individually, plus support from other members of our team, to distill where you are right now on your path, and what feels most resonant in terms of next steps towards an emerging vision for your life.
QUOTE FROM FOUNDERS YA’ACOV AND SUSANNAH DARLING KHAN
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO:
WANT TO INTEGRATE THE PRACTICE, PHILOSOPHY AND APPLICATION OF MOVEMENT MEDICINE AS ‘MEDICINE FOR OUR TIMES’
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD AND WALK THEIR TALK IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE
HAVE THE INTENTION TO EMBODY WHO THEY ARE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR LIVES
WANT TO WORK IN AN ATMOSPHERE OF SUPPORT, CHALLENGE AND KINDNESS TO SELF AND OTHERS
HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR ABOUT THEMSELVES AND YET ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT THEY
WANT TO CREATE IN THIS LIFE
WANT TO TRAIN TO USE THE PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF MOVEMENT MEDICINE IN THEIR WORK
WANT TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF MOVEMENT MEDICINE PRACTITIONERS.
AFTER COMPLETING THE APPRENTICESHIP YOU WILL BE FREE TO:
CONTINUE ONTO THE TWO-MODULE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WITH YA'ACOV AND SUSANNAH (NEXT ONE BEGINNING IN 2022)
CONTINUE AS A PRACTITIONER WITHIN THE APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY BY REPEATING ANY
MODULE OR ATTENDING ANY FURTHER ELECTIVES (WITH A 50 PER CENT REDUCTION IN TUITION)
WHENEVER YOU WISH TO, AS WELL AS ATTENDING THE ANNUAL WINTER DREAM DANCE GATHERING
Gold of the Soul
The dance of liberating and reclaiming life force
A Movement Medicine Dance Weekend and Ceremony
Movement Medicine is a dance practice that will reconnect you to the wisdom of living from the heart and will deepen your connection to yourself, your creativity and integrity as well as enliven your relationship with life on all levels. It has roots in indigenous shamanic wisdom as well as contemporary therapeutic pathways such as Gestalt and latest developments in Neuroscience.
During this Medicine Dance weekend workshop and ceremony you will have an opportunity to:
- Dance through and with the SEER process for soul retrieval: This is a strong and supportive process to release old structures that may be taking up a lot of energy and life force. Often these old ways of being were originally put in place for very good reason but are no longer needed. This is an opportunity to honour their service, release what is ready to be released and create space to call back gold of the soul and dream in more resonant ways of being and living in the world.
- Dance into Movement Medicine Gold of the Soul ceremony for soulful healing, dreaming and creating.
- Liberate and reclaim life force through the potent and clear practices of Movement Medicine
- Release old patterns, stuck emotions or core messages you believe about yourself that may have been holding you back from being more fully yourself and alive to what you have to offer in this life.Reclaim your own life energy or 'Gold of the Soul' that may be currently unavailable due to old patterns, beliefs or defences.Learn simple practices and ways to integrate this into your life so you can invite more soulful living in your day to day living.
- David is a School of Movement Medicine Faculty member and a fully qualified psychotherapist, he integrates these skills and his passion for shamanic pathways into his work in Ireland and extensively throughout Europe.
"David is very gifted teacher of Movement Medicine. His commitement to every member of his workshops is outstanding!"
Pat Burnicardi, Grandmother, psychotherapist, dancer
FOR BOOKINGS AND INFORMATION CONTACT AGNE BELOW:
A Movement Medicine residential in the Czech Republic
Do you want to create change in your life?
Are there old familiar ways of being that seem to show up again and again in your life?
Do you want to see change in the world and get clearer about what you can do?
This Movement Medicine residential gathering is a deep enquiry into what is behind our personal and collective beliefs, behaviours and patterns that keep us repeating and manifesting old stories of separation, overwhelm, indifference, self criticism and over active super ego. These are just some of the ways we can get weighted down in life.
Movement Medicine is an extraordinarily effective way to loosen the hold of these old stories can have on our lives. We will engage in the deeper practices of Movement Medicine such as:
- Transforming the victim - persecutor - rescuer cycle. This fundamental dynamic at play in most of us can be transformed using the deep practices of Movement Medicine, constellations and awakening the potential of the dancing warrior, fool and wise elder.
- The SEER Process to discover the roots of our decisions about who we are, reclaim life force and create new pathways of possibility and change. In this way we can live and act with more kindness and capacity to create meaningful change in our lives.
- The Alchemy of Ceremony to heal the ancestral lines and reclaim the medicine of our roots.
- Truth Mandala - the deep work of Joanna Macy's Work That Reconnects to explore our feelings about how the world is right now and inspiration to find out what your contribution to bring creative change for all our relations.
In ceremony we will dance for creative change in our own lives and dance deep into the medicine of Movement Medicine ceremony to find out what we dedicate this reclaimed life force to so that we can play our part in creative change in the world.
Some Movement Medicine experience or equivalent recommended.
Cost: €270 (6.900 Kč) (If booked before March 15th. €295 (7.500Kč) thereafter) Deposit: 4.700 CZK.